Job Summary: Supervises activity of hourly staff engaged in billing, collections, customer service, and support work. Responsibilities include providing process and account support, addressing all staff questions, monitoring the daily activity and performance of each team member, assigning team work, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, resolving problems, and training employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed to maximize accounts receivable, with excellent customer service at the lowest cost.
• Coach and motivate staff to reach individual and team goals.
• Provide full shift floor support for team members.
• Maintain working knowledge of all team operations and processes, while communicating any change to staff.
• Participate in coordination of activities with other Supervisors in a highly developed team environment.
• Provide feedback in routine disciplinary matters.
• Assures compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
• Report performance information to manager on a weekly and monthly basis
• Work with QA Specialist to administer quality reviews. Monitor and analyzes daily performance of staff for productivity, time utilization, quality of work, and customer service.
• Represents respective team as business owner concept for resolution of issues
• Conduct monthly staff meetings
• Practice / adhere to Procarent Mission Statement and to the Core Values
• Comply with HIPAA compliance guidelines, policies and procedures to assure confidential information is protected in accordance with the HIPAA rules and regulations.
• Assist manager in screening and interviewing potential employees.
• Lead the team in supporting and abiding by Procarent policy and goals, while maintaining a positive, professional attitude
• Coordinate with other teams to ensure policies are enforced
• Act as a lead or resource on assigned projects