The Cadence Group is looking for an information technology and security audit consultant with 3-5 years of professional working experience. In this position, this consultant would audit and advise companies through the execution of information security assessments including, ISO 27001 assessments, ISO 27017/18 assessments, or other related projects.
An ideal candidate would have the following:
- 3-5 years of audit experience in information security
- Working knowledge of ISO 270001 controls, and ISO 27017/18 security standards
- Working experience of information security as it relates to audit and compliance
- Working experience with one of the Big 4 consulting firms ( EY, PWC, KPMG, Deloitte)
- CISSP or other relevant certifications (QSA, CISA, etc.)
We are specifically looking for someone with experience in executing the audits (not being audited). We are also looking for someone with a balance of information security process knowledge and technical information security background.
Compensation and benefits package would include:
- Base salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Home office allowance
- Retirement funding (profit sharing and employer contributions to 401k plans)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 20 PTO days per year
The Cadence Group (www.thecadencegroup.com) is a local consulting firm providing business advisory and consulting services, including IT security audit and consulting CFO for hire, internal audit, SOX readiness, and other risk management services. We pride ourselves in offering a large degree of flexibility to our employees but hiring independent people who can manage themselves. We also aim to enjoy life outside of the office with annual river trips, ski trips, and other events.