Furniture Connection, Inc. is seeking reliable drivers who are ready to work! The ideal applicant should be energetic and ready to get the job done keeping the clients happiness as your top priority.
Love to drive? Love the open road? We want to hear from you!
Our goal is to provide our clients with an unsurpassed home furnishing shopping experience. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of service possible.
As an Delivery Driver, you will:
• Daily pre-delivery inspection of vehicle for safety and maintenance
• Inspect all merchandise before it is loaded on your truck
• Ensure merchandise is secure, properly padded, and space usage is maximized
• Greet customers upon arrival at the residence and do a walk-thru of the premise to discover any obstacles prior to placing furniture in the customer’s home
• Assemble merchandise in-home prior to departing and instruct customer on its use
• Obey all traffic laws and maintain a good driving record
• Ensure customer satisfaction through the careful, complete, timely and accurate processing of the merchandise
• Maintain and keep the truck clean and in good repair
• Verify that designated tools are kept in their proper place and available for day to day tasks and deliveries
• Must be 21 years old or older and love to drive!
• Must have a good driving record with a valid Driver’s License.
• Able to lift and move heavy items without reasonable accommodations on a regular basis.
• Looking for energetic, customer-focused, and safety-obsessed drivers.
What is in for YOU?
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Furniture Purchase Discount
• Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Employee Referral Program
• Employee Suggestion Program
This is physically demanding work due to the weight of the merchandise and the logistics of delivery locations (apartments, stairs, etc.). We are a drug free workplace and conduct pre-employment and random drug screens and criminal background checks.