TRAMEC Hill Fastener, an ISO 9001:2015 registered manufacturing company of cold formed products, has an opportunity in our Quality Department.
• Performing first article, in-process, and final inspection activities.
• Gage control.
• Mechanical and performance testing.
• Preparing inspection plans for production area.
• Ensure that inspection and test documentation/files are properly completed and maintained.
• Working knowledge of quality related field.
• Have the ability to organize workload and prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Possess the ability to research problems.
• Proficiency with MS Office and other software systems.
• Experience with Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
• Must be flexible and adaptable.
• Implementing corrective action (5 Why/8D) and working with customers.
• Work well under pressure.
• Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015.
• Knowledge of SPC
Must be proficient in English language.
Minimum of 5 years of Quality Control Experience required.
TRAMEC Hill Fastener is a part of the Tramec LLC family, which has facilities located throughout the United States. Along with competitive pay, our benefits include medical, & RX, dental, vision, company matching 401(k), paid vacation, 10 paid holiday's plus much more!
TRAMEC Hill Fastener
1602 McNeil Road
Rock Falls, IL 61071
Phone: 815-625-6600, Ext. 7723
Equal Opportunity Employer