At Hilltop Residential, we are proud of our vibrant culture. We are wholly committed to being a worldclass real estate investment company that provides unparalleled excellence to our customers and investors. Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to work! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that puts their employees first – Hilltop Residential is it!
Hilltop Residential Offers Great Benefits!
• Competitive Pay • 401k with Company Match • Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans • Paid Life Insurance • Employee Referral Program • Short and Long Term Disability • Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time Off • Employee Rent Discount Program • Rapidly Growing Company with Opportunities for Growth
- Must be willing and able to travel between Texas markets to assist in repairing and enhancing our communities including plumbing, electrical, appliance, carpentry, and painting needs. On-the-job training will be provided as needed.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Respond to service requests and assist when maintenance issues arise, collaborating with teammates and prioritizing service requests to earn trust and build resident satisfaction.
- Assist in completing make readies at communities when needed.
- Tend to preventive maintenance and safeguard equipment with regular tune-ups, helping equipment last longer and minimizing costly repairs.
- Be creative and a problem solver who is attentive to detail, manages time well and learns quickly.
- 1+ years of hands-on general maintenance experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Available to travel around Texas
- Valid driver's license and/or access to reliable transportation
- EPA or HVAC license