The Aftermarket Sales Manager is responsible for developing key customer relationships to grow and maximize the profitability of the assigned aftermarket accounts. The individual is responsible for generating new business and managing existing business for the aftermarket product offering. The Aftermarket Sales Manager will develop and implement sales and marketing strategies, and leverage analytics and personal relationships to aggressively grow business through existing sales channels including independent manufacturer’s reps, wholesale distribution, and a network of retail organizations. The individual will represent the organization at trade shows and conventions to promote products, cultivate existing relationships, and establish new contacts.
- Respond to internal and external customer concerns, determine corrective actions, and follow up to ensure highest level of customer’s satisfaction
- Act as the point person for all internal and external communication and solutions for aftermarket sales including follow up on proposals, quotes, orders, and shipments
- Travel to customer sites to build relationships with Distribution Reps, Buyers, and others as needed, conduct sales presentations, seminars, and lunch and learns, gather information, discuss opportunities or concerns; participate in various trade shows and conventions
- Develop and implement sales plans and marketing strategies
- Negotiate vendor agreements and stocking priorities within retail sectors
- Conduct market & competitive research, Create and monitor customer map across US region
- Develop yearly forecast & marketing plan for accounts
- Prepare and submit reports for each sales call
- Performs other duties as assigned.