This position is responsible for administering the accounts receivable
functions for a portfolio of homeowner’s associations managed by Hammersmith®.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Respond to incoming calls and emails for account inquiries.
• Research account discrepancies and inquiries.
• Assess late fees and generate demand notices in accordance with the
association’s collections policies.
• Process payments- post, scan, and file.
• Process account changes.
• Process homeowner coupons (annual, new sales, and re-sales).
• Process ACH payments.
• Provide payoff figures for title companies on special accounts.
• File and release assessment liens.
• Prepare transfer packets for new attorney files.
• Process lockbox, credit card payments, and rejected payments.
• Process ownership changes.
• Send welcome packets and coupons to new owners.
• Process legal bills and legal correspondence.
• Monitor payment plans for compliance.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time with or without notice.
Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company:
Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity, and Life Balance
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles
• Skill in attention to detail, decision making, and problem solving
• Skill in delivering excellent customer service
• Skill in organization and analytics
• Ability to read and interpret budgets, general ledgers, and financial reports
• Ability to be professional in appearance and presentation
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
• Ability to utilize different computer software programs
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
• Ability to build strong working relationships with the Accounts Receivable team
Required Education and Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4pm.
Full time Hammersmith® employees are offered a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, HSA and FSA participation, comprehensive 401(k) plan, sick and vacation time, volunteer day of service, and much more!
Hammersmith® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EXTERNAL RECRUITING/STAFFING AGENCIES, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT