LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
The Lending Origination team plays a crucial role in helping our customers. From delivering up-to-date information on loan applications to educating potential borrowers about our products, the team is responsible for developing in-depth and long-lasting customer relationships. As a supervisor, you’ll be a key factor in company growth and success by enabling the team to deliver high quality and engaging customer experiences.
- Manage and direct the daily activities of Loan Specialists under guidance of the Manager of Loan Origination
- Help lead day-to-day coaching & development efforts of Loan Specialist team members; provide on-going training to Loan Specialists on our business or new team processes
- Review and give continuous feedback on the on-boarding training materials for team, lead new hire training sessions for newly hired Loan Specialists
- Monitor the call queue and tracking inbound calls
- Participate in the recruitment, interview, and hiring process of Loan Specialist candidates
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and questions
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Manager of Loan Origination
- Motivate and encourage Loan Specialists through positive communication and feedback
- Practice and ensure compliance with LendKey policies and procedures
- Have in-depth working knowledge of LendKey’s loan products and systems
- Maintain confidentiality and security of borrower information
- Work with internal departments to solve technical issues
- Track, document, and report continuous customer issues, lending habits and system problems