Netbus, Inc. is a dynamic, young, and thriving with a talented team. We are home to some of the fastest growing health and wellness supplement brands in North America. The Human Resources Generalist (HRG) position will play a central role helping to set and administer company personnel policies and functions.
Under the general direction of the Vice President of Finance, the HRG will possess demonstrated understanding and application of key concepts to help the company set and maintain high standards with regards to employee engagement, company culture, employee relations, and leaves of absence. The position will also support recruiting functions in the organization and participate in the development and maintenance of HR policies. The HRG will also stay abreast of new law and trends in the field, seek out opportunities to improve processes, and be effective as using data to understand company trends and make recommendations.
• Work with leadership to set, adjust, and maintain clear communications regarding employee engagement, culture, and company values.
• Act as Culture Champion.
• Collaborate with recruiting staff in the selection of new team members and facilitating a high-quality candidate experience.
• Welcome new team members and usher them through their first few days with the organization.
• Employee Relations: field questions, concerns, and formal complaints from staff. Investigate, make recommendations, and properly document such.
• Manage employee leave of absences (LOA) and workers compensation claims, ensuring compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
• Conduct Exit Interviews for separating employees, track trends, and report out to leadership.
• Participate in Human Resources policy development and maintenance.
• Collaborative with back-office HR and Payroll support firm.
Qualifications & Education
• Have at least 3-5 progressive years of experience in an HR Generalist role.
• Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related discipline highly preferred. A comparable combination of course work, applicable certifications, and/or work experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Demonstrated experience with leave of absence management, employee investigations, and workers compensation claims.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience working in a remote work environment is highly desirable.
• Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse workforce.
• Understand and believe in the importance of a positive company culture and able to model the company culture.
• Possess a growth mindset.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
This is a remote position. Incumbent must be able to sit at and navigate a computer workstation. May be required to utilize additional video editing/office equipment as necessary for projects.