We’re looking for a highly-motivated Sales Account Manager to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, growing technology company with a collegial atmosphere. As an early member of the team, you'll help build a book of business, manage customer’s retention lifecycle, negotiate pricing, unearth growth opportunities and close renewals to achieve annual targets. Your experience identifying business problems and working cross-functionally to deliver solutions, as well as building relationships with key decision makers will be crucial to your success.
We are looking for someone who is goal oriented, a self-starter and excellent communicator. Someone who will bring enthusiasm, professionalism, attention to detail and a relentless attitude to work every day.
What you'll be doing.
- Give professional sales presentations over the phone, help identify a prospect's needs and propose appropriate solutions
- Build strong relationships with customers at the executive level; make sure they are engaged and consistently seeing value of Vertical Knowledge
- Execute and develop cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify prospect customers
- Follow up with leads in your pipeline and keep customers aware of latest developments
- Maintain a high retention rate, ensure on-time renewals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Understand competitive products and can speak at length to product differences that highlight Vertical Knowledge’s advantages
- Meet weekly and quarterly goals to help ensure company reaches revenue targets
- Hungry, hard-working, motivated and eager to learn
- Fast learner with business acumen and experience selling SaaS or data related solutions
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and not afraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask)
- Deadline and detail-oriented; ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport with clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
Vertical Knowledge is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran, or any other protected status pursuant to applicable local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation.