This position is responsible for merchandising Gillette Pepsi-Cola Beverages and ensures proper inventory levels on all products at customer accounts.
1. Merchandises product at assigned customer accounts:
- Moves products from storerooms or trucks using pallet jacks, handcarts, manual/electric jacks etc. in a safe manner.
- Places products on shelves, end caps and displays and in coolers and vending machines etc. according to merchandising standards and brand flow.
- Keeps backroom space neat, stocked, and condensed.
- Builds displays according to Gillette standards.
- Rotates products regularly to avoid outdated product within assigned accounts.
2. Brings concerns about product overstock to the Distribution Supervisor’s attention.
3. Communicates with Gillette Pepsi sales representatives through day to day discussions to ensure customer expectations are being met, customer specific requests, customer concerns etc.
4. Builds and maintains a superior customer relationship with customer accounts serviced.
5. Promotes the company and our products in all communications with customers and potential customers.
Part Time – every other weekend; Saturday & Sunday; 5 - 9 am and some weekdays.
Pay Rate: $13.50
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Actively pursuing or possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous customer service or stocking experience preferred.
- Use of and adept at using a smart phone with functional apps.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Integrity – Does the right thing; follows through on commitments; does not lay blame; takes accountability for own work.
- Honesty – Displays honesty in person and in fact; shows appreciation; provides constructive feedback; speaks the truth.
- Respect – Punctual for meetings and appointments; attentive to others, listens and responds appropriately (oral, written, or non-verbal input); demonstrates attention to and conveys information, ideas, facts, or messages appropriately and effectively.
- Partnerships– Encourages and facilitates cooperation, trust, and group identity; fosters commitment and self-esteem; works with others to achieve common goals.
- Future– Makes decisions with the long-term in mind; seeks opportunities to create incremental improvement in services and work processes to gain improved efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility; focuses on staying a step in front of our competition.
- Customer Service – Delivers solutions that are in the best interest of the customer; responds quickly to customer; strives to exceed customer expectations; provide organized, consistent and high-level service.
- Passion – Demonstrates enthusiasm in daily work; represents Gillette Pepsi with pride.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Must be reliable and able to maintain a good work relationship with customers and co-workers
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Able to perform the physical demands of the job, including repetitive lifting
- Safe work practices while keeping up in a fast pace environment
Other Position Requirements:
- Regular travel between customer accounts.
- The physical demands of this position are outlined.
- Updates knowledge and develops professionally on a continuing basis. Participates in internal and external training and development opportunities as outlined.
- Adheres to practices outlined in the Company Food Safety Manual and report safety risks to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Maintains legal compliance with local, state, and federal laws applicable to area of responsibilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
Gillette Pepsi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all qualified individuals and will not discriminate or harass any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran or other protected veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense (collectively, “covered veterans”) or other legally protected status.