If you are looking for a JOB, please don't apply. If you are looking for a CAREER in the equipment rental business, WE WANT YOU! We are looking to add a phenomenal team player to our roster that LOVES working around equipment. Advancement opportunity within the company, we want people who are looking to grow themselves and their team. We are a fast growing company and we need the best of the best to help us WIN! We hire primarily for fit. We want you to fit with us and we want to fit with you. We have an incredible culture here and we want to continue to make it better.
Things you'll want to know:
• Pay is based on experience, plus monthly bonus potential - Pay is $16 - $20+ per hour
• Monday-Friday only - NO WEEKEND WORK!!!!!
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurances
• Tuition assistance to allow you to be even more successful
What will you be doing? Glad you asked:
• Manage and organize the equipment lot and all the awesome equipment in it
• Clean and service all equipment, with some minor maintenance work. We want every customer to have the same great experience as the last
• Load and unload equipment for customers and our driving team
• Deliver and pick up equipment as needed
• Learn our rental software and help out on the phones by answering questions and placing orders for customers
• A lot of other cool stuff that will prep you for growth
• Be prepared to grow in your career. You'll have tons of opportunity
• Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
• Lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance - Don't need Superman, but definitely some Batgirl/Batman strength
• Class A CDL Preferred but not required
• Must stand for long periods and often times, all day
• Read, write and speak English proficiently - bilingual would be cool, but not required
• Able to be around dirt, grease, oil, fumes and all the other "stuff" that comes from working outside and around electrical, gas and diesel equipment
• Need some tech savvy-ness. Don't need to be Bill Gates, but you'll need to know how to use computers and tablets
• Organizational skills a must. There is a ton of stuff coming and going. If you can't keep it straight it's just going to stress you out
Vandalia Rental is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against anyone because of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or military status.