Greenville University Women’s Basketball program and Sport & Kinesiology Departments are seeking
applicants for the position of Assistant Coach for the 2018-2019 season and teaching assistant in Sport & Kinesiology.
A bachelor’s degree and collegiate playing experience is required, previous coaching
experience preferred. This is a nine-month position starting late August and going through late May.
Assistant Coach for Women’s Basketball duties include:
• Coordinating the JV program
• Assisting with the varsity program
• Assisting in the recruiting of athletes
• Planning transportation, meals, and events
• Other general coaching responsibilities as assigned by the head coach
Greenville University is an NCAA Division III institution, competing in the St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic
Conference (SLIAC) as well as the NCCAA Division I. As a Christian University, Greenville is committed to
helping students grow in their faith in Jesus Christ. Any potential candidates must be a committed
Christian who is seeking to make a difference for Christ through basketball.
Teaching Assistant in Sport & Kinesiology duties include:
• Assist with student academic progress through advising, assessment and use of technology.
• Coordinate guest speakers, advising, and internships.
• Assist in assessment alignment and semester evaluations.
• Lecture occasionally on specific topics.
• Other duties as assigned by lead professor in Sport Management
The university is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville University was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.