Ensure that costs being deducted from the grower are actualized and that calculated costs are within margin of real cost. Support AR and AP as needed
• Supervisor: Controller
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Responsible for reconciling fruit purchase order costs to actual.
• Analyze costs compared to liquidations.
• Test month end reports to ensure monthly accuracy between reporting system and SAP.
• Support AR in cash receipt postings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Execute special projects as directed.
Quantitative Data/Job Dimensions
• Analyze over 100 purchase orders a month.
• Analyze and compare to SAP over 20 reports a month.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or 5 years of accounting experience preferred.
• Advanced computer knowledge and experience required. Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
• Ability to work in a professional, confident manner.
• Sound prioritization and time management skills.
• Utilize computer systems and files in an organized and efficient manner.
• Ability to accept responsibility and make competent decisions independently.
• Ability to problem solve independently.
• Willing to work after hours if needed.
• Must be detail-oriented for accurate reporting.