This position can be based anywhere in the United States, supported fully remote
At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Strategic Sales Executive, Healthcare is responsible for all aspects of revenue generation, new client acquisition, and to serve as a trusted partner specifically focused on Enterprise and/or Vertical Industry-focused employer opportunities as defined by Sales Leadership.
- Manages and grows opportunities by proactively connecting through multiple channels new large Enterprise employer prospects within a defined territory and/or Vertical industries of the Healthcare industry.
- Presents, proposes, negotiates, and closes new accounts using a consultative sales approach.
- Establishes long-term business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develops comprehensive account strategies to win new business from new and existing accounts.
- Goes deep and wide in an organization to develop contacts, advocates, and gather information helpful for the sales process.
- Applies interpersonal skills to influence and persuade stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Partners with technology, development, and customer service teams to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction that result in new revenue growth.
- Assists with coordinating the implementation, onboarding, and training processes at client sites, helps manage expectations, and cross-sells ancillary products and services.
- Communicates regularly with Director Sales to provide information on specific issues, sales, product information, and general economic concerns.
- Keeps detailed sales forecasts of identified and proposed opportunities.
- Remains proficient and knowledgeable on company products and services.
- Prepares various reports for internal review including sales, pipeline status, activities, accomplishments, etc.
- Ensures data integrity of CRM to ensure accurate reporting of activities, prospects, and sales statuses.
- Travels as needed to attend meetings, conferences, and other events up to 20% of time.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with client relations and consultative sales principles and techniques is required.
- Minimum 3 years of large enterprise experience.
- General understanding of compliance requirements for the Healthcare industry as it relates to background screening.
- Ability to build white papers for compliance and educational purposes.
- Experience with Business Services, Business Operations, Human Resources, Staffing/Recruiting, Healthcare industries is preferred.
- Experience selling payroll or HRIS systems is preferred.
- Experience in working in fast-paced sales organizations is required
- Experience in high volume sales and cold calling is preferred.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, etc. is preferred. Salesforce is preferred.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Certifications or licensure: Drivers’ license and ability to maintain a driving record that is satisfactory to the Company’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Years of relevant experience: 3 to 5 years is preferred.
- Years of experience supervising: None.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
*Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.