Do you have what it takes to keep up with one of the fastest-growing companies in America? If you work hard, play hard and your tail’s always wagging, there may be a place for you at the most innovative name in pet insurance – Petplan!
Our headquarters are buzzing with talented professionals – and their pets! – who are helping Petplan turn the pet insurance industry on its tail. We’re looking for candidates who can balance the wisdom that comes from solid work experience with the passion to push the limits and always take a fresh approach.
We love people who come to work to create, collaborate and contribute – and have fun doing it! In spite of our explosive growth, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit, which means we work as a team, celebrate each other’s achievements and give it all we’ve got, every day.
The Project Manager will be an individual contributor who works with internal team members and clients to establish project schedules, manage workflows, and sees vital projects through to completion. As a Project Manager, the ideal candidate will have a blended experience of Project Management Best Practices in SDLC, Third Party Vendor management (Salesforce or similar CRM tools).
• Creates project schedules, milestones and delivery dates
• Prioritizes and allocates resources based on timing, scope and project requirements
• Crafts detailed Statements of Work the accurately detail all project deliverables, resources and associated costs
• Expedites process when necessary to ensure timely completion of project deliverables within approved budget
• Identifies process and workflow issues, and adjusts workloads and schedules as necessary based on the team’s priorities
• Conducts project kickoff meetings and ensures team buy-in
• Documents project steps and milestones in an effort to ensure the establishment of repeatable processes
• Meets with team members and stakeholders to ensure a high level of stakeholder satisfaction
• Liaison between Business Users and Technical team in analysis & design teams to document, track and work on Functional, Data requirements seamlessly
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or other related discipline
• 5-10 years of progressive IT Project Management experience, preferably with some Systems Integrators and/or CRM experience
• At least 3+ years in a Project Management role within a matrixed organization adhering to formal structured methodology
• Experience supporting both app dev, operational or data-focused initiatives in Marketing
• Experience w/ Project Management core competencies (status reporting, budget, road map, resourcing, etc.)
• Possess the passion and willingness wears the Business Analyst hat as required
• Strong attention to details and the ability to manage projects on tight deadlines
• Ability to learn new concepts and technologies in an ever-changing environment
• Ability to apply initiative and judgment to define and perform tasks, sometimes complex, and sees the bigger picture
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Excellent team player; proven ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking
• Able to anticipate needs, innovate and flourish in a high volume, fast-paced environment
The position is full time and employees receive competitive compensation. Other perks for the Petplan team include health, dental, matching 401K, paid vacation, and discounted pet insurance.
At Petplan, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Petplan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.