The Operations Project Manager works closely with the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for the execution of a wide variety of projects that aim to advance GCI’s mission. This individual will lead cross team projects, partner with internal and external partners to drive strategy and execution of workplans, assist team engagement strategies, and conduct research and prepare presentations related to cross team projects.
The Operations Project Manager is a full-time position of Gary Community Investments and reports directly to the COO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead or assist with the execution of a wide variety of projects advancing GCI’s mission including structuring the work, managing the process, driving the right set of analyses, and presenting the answer to leadership through a compelling storyline.
- Lead cross team projects, as directed throughout GCI.
- Partner with internal and external partners to drive strategy and execution of workplans ensuring high quality and timely production of deliverables.
- Assist with the facilitation of team engagement strategies, such as community meetings, leadership team meetings, feedback loops, and other key culture and operational structures.
Research and Analysis
- Conduct research and prepare presentations related to the subject area of the special project and its partners.
Team Coordination and Liaison
- Ensure appropriate liaison with targeted investees and funding partners as needed.
- Coordinate with the Vice President of Communications in executing an integrated communications strategy highlighting activities.
- Participate in presentations for GCI/Piton board and/or other key stakeholders as required.
- Participate in team meetings.