As Sr. Technical Program Manager:
You are responsible for overall program management and support of IT, Data Management, and Analytics through prioritization and implementation of complex initiatives. The ideal candidate will possess extensive data and IT experience to ensure the successful integration of collaborative projects, tasks, and initiatives between IT, Data Management, andAnalytics. This job requires extensive data, technical and project management experience.
A Day in the Life:
• Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development, and implementation of program management
• Develops the program strategy to support business cases and various high-level project plans.
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
• Coordination with multiple project managers to assemble the overall program plan.
• Serves as a liaison to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing program management processes and making improvements/changes.
• Process Improvement –utilize process and data captured from process maps and technical documentation to identify, develop, recommend, implement, and monitor processes, procedures, products, system enhancements, and/or program improvements.
• Program management support of SDLC methodology through consistent use of JIRA/Atlassian ticketing system
• Responsible for driving program management issue resolution and tracking between cross-functional initiatives and workgroups
• Support Salesforce CRM projects and initiatives
• Prioritization and Implementation of IT, Data Management, and Analytics-related tickets and projects
• Implementation of processes/procedures for effective change management
• Support/Manage operational change control board process through engagement of stakeholders
• Supports IT, Data Management, and Analytics leadership and other stakeholders on program strategy, direction, and changes
What success looks like in this role:
• Exceptional verbal, written communication, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance
• Ability to define key performance indicators/metrics tied to program objectives and deliverables
• Experience with Jira, Salesforce and other ticketing systems
• Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
• Excellent ability in implementing program management and monitor progress, resource usage, and quality
• Ability to work on tight deadlines and within an matrixed organization
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• 5+ years of program/project management experience
• 5+ years IT/Data Analytics experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, data management, business administration or related field, or equivalent experience