Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is a Facilities Specialist in Vienna, VA to support an intelligence community client. This position may require lifting of certain heavy objects and some technical skills. The position requires a candidate to have an active Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain/maintain an SCI, and be able to pass a CI polygraph.
• Shall have proficiency in utilizing routine computer applications, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer)
• Shall be detail – oriented
• Shall have a good understanding of functional analysis standards
• Shall have the ability to work with senior - level USG managers, technical staff members, and O&M workforce
• Shall have the ability to work in a collaborative environment and to build consensus regarding decisions
• Shall have the familiarity with queuing and internal document handling procedures, as well as basic knowledge of QA controls
• Shall be familiar with asset management and inventory control systems
• Shall be able to lift fifty (50) pounds
• Shall be proficient with materials handling equipment
• Manage inventory control, perform transactions and to reflect accurate record keeping of Government assets
• Develop and utilize proper established procedures for handling and issuing material to office staff
• Assist with loading dock management and control, scheduling site deliveries, ensure that outgoing and incoming shipments are tracked throughout the delivery process, and that proper communication occurs with the TSC’s Budget Team to ensure deliveries are accounted for and vendors are paid in a timely manner
• Track and order building consumables to ensure there are adequate office supplies
• Conduct inventory reporting, provide reports and perform audits to ensure compliance with established inventory tracking goals and deadlines
• Address facilities - related tickets as they enter the queue, ensure that ticketing queue is maintained and that tickets are resolved in a timely manner
• Ensure tickets requiring procurement actions follow the standard approval process and that approval is received prior to ordering requested items
• Follow - up on user requests to ensure that the issue or request was resolved satisfactorily
• Document project and / or assignment daily status in the work tracking database
• Minimum of two (2) years of related USG logistics office experience preferred
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.