WHO WE ARE:
Are you interested in working for an organization whose mission it is to enable frail, underserved, and multicultural senior communities to live independently at home and in their communities, for as long as possible?
Bakersfield Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) is dedicated to providing its participants with comprehensive health and social supports that are proven to effectively manage chronic conditions and to reduce the risk for premature institutionalization. PACE staff are leaders in the “aging in place” industry and we have had the honor of serving Kern County seniors and their families/caregivers for the past five years.
Under the supervision of the Medical Director, in coordination with the Program Director for Clinic, provides primary medical care to Innovative Integrated Health participants, including assessment, development of a plan of care in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, provision of direct participant medical care, and evaluation of effectiveness of the plan of care. Function in a collegial relationship with the other health care professionals, making independent decisions regarding medical needs and health regimens. Carries out medical procedures as indicated.
Competitive Benefits and Salary:
• Desirable work schedule
• Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision)
• Paid time off (including holidays, vacation and sick time)
• Competitive Salaries and bonuses
• Recruitment Referral Bonus Program
• Professional development opportunities
• Employee Recognition events and activities
• Please contact Human Resources for salary information
Business Hours: Monday – Friday / 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Must be licensed to practice medicine in the state of California. Experience or added qualifications in geriatrics preferred.
• Must provide current state license and DEA registration and obtain staff privileges at Innovative Integrated Health's contracted hospitals.