Summary: Performs functions directly related to a manufacturing facility. Perform shipping and receiving functions as well as computer transactions daily. (Working 2nd and 3rd shift).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Operates a forklift in a safe and responsible manner.
2. Documents safety checks on tow motor prior to use
3. Ensures accurate documentation of all inbound paperwork.
4. Completes activity movement sheets daily.
5. Rotates stock in a FIFO format.
6. Selects the proper product for production needs.
7. Maintains a clean work environment daily.
8. Maintains and operates the RF terminals daily.
9. Performs monthly physical inventories as designated by the corporate staff, and performs cycle counts with the department manager.
10. Works closely with the production departments.
11. Maintains open communication between fellow workers.
12. Reports any product or property damage to supervisor.
• Experienced forklift operation knowledge, perishable and dry goods warehouse experience preferred.
• Strong communication abilities, written and verbal.
• Knowledge of computer software, inventory control, cycle counts and FIFO systems formats preferred.
• AS400 Prism knowledge a plus.
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Valid driver’s license required.