- Coordinate and participate in activities designed to introduce prospective students, parents, and other constituents to Greenville University, including individual campus visits, Preview Days, and other special events; often involving weekends.
- Study, understand and communicate institutional distinctiveness, including details about how to apply, as well as curricular and co-curricular opportunities.
- Host and interview prospective students on and off campus.
- This position is responsible for increasing the University’s brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing social media activity within an assigned territory. You are expected to be able to embrace social media technology and be the “personal touch” online and are therefore expected to leverage social networks to strengthen and create relationships with existing prospective students online.
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) system use daily
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Design, promote and present advising events and programs in support of campus outreach programs
- Collect and summarize student data for semester reports, conduct program evaluations, and recommend presentation and program modifications
- Design and develop innovative methods to reach students
- Coach students on career exploration and job/internship search strategies, individually and in groups
- Assist with the coordination and planning of events, including recruiting and managing volunteers for events
- Collaborate with Engineering staff and other campus partners
Experience & Skills:
- Experience working with diverse groups of students; knowledge and appreciation of cultural differences
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Experience developing and/or presenting programs or workshops
- Experience with information technology, including use of online resources and presentation software
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and occasional weekends
- B.A. or B.S. required; Must enroll and be accepted into Greenville University master’s program of your choosing.
- Experience preferred in the STEM fields
- Agreement with the purpose of Greenville University and demonstration of a mature Christian faith.
The university is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville University was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.