Areas of Responsibility
The Service Supervisor is responsible for the effective and safe maintenance of the facilities, grounds, and equipment in accordance with relevant regulations, company standards, and budgetary guidelines.
- Implementation of safety guidelines and procedures
- With the use of Yardi, complete and/or delegate service requests and maintenance tasks to maintenance department employees
- Provide/coordinate staff training in all areas
- Provide new employee orientation and annual performance reviews
- Monthly and quarterly reporting responsibilities
- Proof of a valid Florida driver’s license, an acceptable DMV record, and liability insurance required
- Hours: 40 hours per week, weekends as circumstances warrant, on-call for emergencies
Above is a brief outline of job duties and is not intended to be all-inclusive.