The function of this position is to provide world class support and service to our banking customers. The incumbent will treat each customer with respect and courtesy, responsively addressing their service concerns, and will recommend appropriate ChoiceOne products and services to help them achieve their financial goals. Incumbent will take ownership of each customer service situation and work to resolve issues and deepen the customer relationship upon a “First Call Resolution” process. All Customer Service Center Staff report directly to the manager of the Customer Service Center.
• Provide Excellent Customer Service as established under Sales and Service Standards
• Answer incoming calls quickly and efficiently and escalating issue when appropriate
• Take ownership of call and respond with a “First Call Resolution” mindset (85% achievement)
• Service, Sell and Refer all ChoiceOne Products
• Record all client contact, sales or referrals via Synapsis
• Follows all operating policies and procedures for ChoiceOne maintaining audit and compliance procedures
• Attends departmental meetings as necessary
• Accountable for quality of each and every contact
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Be familiar with and comply with the provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act as they relate to the functions of this position. Complete all required reports related to those acts and reports any observed violations or potential violations of those acts to a supervisor or other appropriate bank officer.
• Be familiar with and comply with all federal and state banking regulations as applicable.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Must be able to lift 25lbs
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of one (1) year of Call Center experience in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales preferred
• Spanish language skills is a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.