RIOS is a multi- disciplinary design firm specializing in a wide range of professional skills including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning and design, interior design, graphics, and product design. We are expanding and looking for a dynamic and energetic IT professional to provide comprehensive support in an active environment, while contributing to an approachable and supportive team.
The role of the IT Helpdesk Support will deliver top-notch customer service while performing a variety of maintenance, end-user support and training tasks to ensure end-user workstations meet company and user standards.
After a period of training and a mutual agreement, this position has an option of hybrid work from home (WFH).
Essential duties include:
- Provide end-user support and troubleshooting for PC and Macintosh devices, via phone, digitally, and in-person.
- Troubleshoot and service office printers and plotters.
- Manage and track hardware inventory and device check-out.
- Maintain orderly workstations and conference rooms to include setup, breakdown, moves, additions and changes to hardware and other devices.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Assist with developing IT processes, standards, and training.
- Assist with IT projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree or certification in Information Technology or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in IT support.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal/ customer service skills.
- Competency in supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Competency in supporting iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts and systems. TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Familiarity with office MFPs and production scale plotters.
- Competency in supporting macOS operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Autodesk application suite experience.
- Experience with Ticketing systems E.G. Spiceworks, ServiceDesk.
- VPN / WAN network troubleshooting experience.