As an Desktop Support Analyst, you will:
• Support the IT systems of Navvis including servers, workstations, and networking hardware
• Assist our Navvis team members, both on-site and remote, in resolving issues they may have
• Drive key Navvis IT initiatives by acting as a technical resource on projects
A Day in the Life:
• Respond to requests for technical assistance from our Navvis team
• Complete tasks assigned as part of projects and initiatives
• Configure and deploy hardware and software assets
• Document and maintain procedures for common administrative IT tasks
• Collaborate with the IT Infrastructure Team to fulfill the vision of Navvis management
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Taking ownership of issues to resolution
• Ensuring customer satisfaction in all situations
• Efficient use of time to meet our internal service level agreements
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft operating systems including current Windows Server and Windows 10 in a corporate environment. A minimum of 2 years is expected.
• Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve both basic and complex technical issues. The issues will range from remote user’s connectivity to audio/visual/conferencing to Active Directory configuration.
• Previous experience with software and configuration deployment including PowerShell, VBS, other scripting, SCCM, MDT and Kaseya.
• Experience with IT security products and configuration including 2FA, MDM, encryption (BitLocker), Antivirus, SPAM filters, and firewalls.
• Understanding of computer networking concepts including DHCP, DNS, VPN, and VLANs. Experience configuring and the ability to explain these technologies is an advantage.
• Ability to provide step-by-step technical assistance, both written and verbal, to non-technical staff. Knowing how to convey your message to a variety of team members from C-suite executives to hourly workers is imperative.
• Experience with a variety of on-premise and cloud technologies including VMWare, Azure and Office365. This is not only as a consumer of these items but understanding of how they work and are configured.
• Must be able to lift 35 lbs. and work under and around office desks, conference tables and IDF closets.