Are you a CEO who has creatively scaled multiple businesses? Do you love building partnerships? Are you a strategic thinker who gets things done because of your creative ideas? Are you known as someone who’s a great seller? If so, please keep reading. We may have the job for you.
We are seeking a strategic, creative, business leader to fill the role of CEO at an eLearning consulting and technology solutions company. The CEO will be responsible for leading aggressive growth through the educational assets of CSU Global. You will have the freedom to use creativity to grow and scale the organization through partnerships, acquisitions, and sales. Your strategic mind will be the driving force behind the growth, as you’ll inherit an amazing team that already knows how to operate. You’ll need to be someone who loves selling complex solutions, as the majority of the growth will come from sales. You’ll have an aggressive growth target in the multi-million-dollar range.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
1) Work with the CSU Global team to identify, seek out, and vet promising growth-potential educational assets that could be sold to the market.
2) Engage and develop partnerships with organizations that could either buy or sell the portfolio of offerings.
3) Maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships and with partner organizations whose missions are aligned with the program’s.
The CEO will report to the board chair and will be responsible for overseeing the Operations Director who manages the remainder of the team. The right candidate will be an accomplished, high-profile individual with a proven track record in multi-million-dollar growth.
Qualifications for a successful candidate:
• 10+ years of relevant experience in a field related to business or technology
• Success strategically scaling an organization
• Have excellent communication skills (in writing and orally)
• Track record for strategic selling and an ability to sell complex solutions.
• Work collaboratively with several different stakeholders, including entrepreneurs, university partners, investors, and community resource providers