Outside Sales Representative – Equipment Rental
WANTED – A money making maverick that connects and wins!
An Outside Sales Representative at Vandalia Rental is a Relationship Manager that is part connector, part strategist, incredibly driven and always a closer. If you have the drive to win every day, are a communicator who can share our incredible story and leverage the value we provide to our partners, then you may be the Outside Sales Representative we’re looking for and we need to chat.
Success for the Outside Sales Representative and Vandalia Rental is about three things – Connecting, sharing value and providing incredible service to our customers. We lead by serving our partners and winning their trust every day. We build monumental goals and provide the resources for personal success – If you think it is easy, it is not. If you like to be rewarded for your efforts, look no further, this may be home.
Established in 1961 and headquartered just outside of Dayton, Ohio – Vandalia Rental is an exponentially expanding organization in the equipment rental industry. Powered by intense team members that work hard and play hard together, we currently have locations in Lima, OH – Vandalia, OH – Franklin, OH – Cincinnati, OH – Florence, KY and more to come. We value Teamwork, Winning Mindset, Mutual Benefit and reward hard work. We promote collaboration, strive for professional excellence and do everything possible to ensure personal success. We will provide you the tools and freedom to build your business and you provide the business acumen and leadership to take concept to cash flow.
Think you have what it takes to be our top Outside Sales team member? Only the best need apply. Take control of your career today and join a team that refuses to lose.
Key Performance Objectives for the Outside Sales Representative:
1. Maximize account potential and exceed quarter over quarter, year over year revenue growth and profitability goals.
2. Develop new business opportunities that align with our ideal client profile that result in long term, mutually beneficial partnerships.
3. Serve as a conduit to coordinate customer requests and resolve escalated issues ensuring long-term customer satisfaction.
Salary & Benefits:
• Incredible team to work with, great culture and Winning Mindset
• Salary plus commission – salary commensurate with education and experience, commission commensurate with YOUR
• Vehicle allowance, cell phone and laptop and all the cool tools you need to win
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurances
• 401(k) with generous company match
• Paid holidays
• Paid time off
• Tuition assistance
The ideal Outside Sales Representative:
• Must be an absolute "go getter" with a will to win and a drive to succeed
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or three plus years related experience
• Experience in sales of course
• Excellent understanding of construction and industrial type equipment
• Great presentation skills and don’t mind getting out in front
• Technologically savvy. You’ll use computers, cell phones, and other cool techy stuff
• Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
• Must be able and willing to drive extensively throughout geographical area, must be able to work around construction and
industrial type environments, lift 35+ lbs.
• Some overnight travel required – up to approximately two weeks per year
• Must be authorized to work in the United States