The Office Services Coordinator is an integral part of the Facilities and Office Services Team and reports to the Facilities and Office Services Manager. Responsibilities include copy and mail center operations including document manipulation and production, stocking supplies, shipping and mail distribution, conference room set up and other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Copy center and mail room operations including: Scanning/faxing, document manipulation/production, distribution, and delivery (including calculating charges for jobs performed and maintenance of logs). Mailing and shipping tasks including maintaining meter and service logs, mail delivery and shipping and receiving.
- Excellent document formatting (Adobe, etc.), word processing and typing skills
- Ensures proper usage of office equipment and supplies
- Ensures the upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping them neat and well stocked
- Handles office setup and conference center setup and take down (including furniture moves as needed to support employee office location changes, and supporting the conference center for hosted events involving table configuration)
- Maintaining and securing of records and storage in accordance with established policies and procedures including daily filing and indexing of documents, preparing materials for off-site storage, file tracking and other related duties
- Responds to facilities requests
- Detail oriented
- Must work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and remain calm when dealing with difficult situations and changing work environments
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to be in continual motion for long periods of times by standing, sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, pushing and pulling as well as using repetitive motion of wrists, elbows and shoulders
- Supports Firm’s overall mission and follows all standards, policies, procedures, and confidentiality guidelines