The primary objective as a member of store management is to provide our customers with quality team service, clean and organized surroundings in accordance to the company standards and instructions; sharing the responsibility and accountability for sales performance, productivity of staff, loss prevention, merchandising, safety and operating functions of the store while in charge.
Qualifications: A minimum of one (1) year supervisory (as a key carrier) experience preferably in a fashion-oriented specialty clothing retail setting. Must be customer service oriented.
- Maintain high customer service standards and deliver a neat, clean and easy to shop store environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, motivate and communicate positively to store employees at all levels.
- Ability to train, coach and develop associates.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Lead the training of all store employees by using the materials provided by the Company.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for travel to bank, other stores, and meetings when needed.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to develop and train work force, build relationships, utilize skills of workforce most appropriately
- Ability to merchandise and manage store operations effectively
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and register system
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force
- Learn and understand the accurate use of all equipment and policies and procedures.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires full range of body motion, including, but not limited to: walking, sitting, crouching, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, stretching, pushing, pulling, and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires extensive standing and walking.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.