Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and institutional buildings by performing the following duties. Works closely with Project Managers, Engineers, Project Engineers, and Senior Engineers.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Other Job Responsibilities
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company's business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering from four-year college or university.
Knowledge, Skill, Ability, Licenses
• Ability to positively contribute to the dynamic Swanson Rink team environment and its industry leading position.
• Able to apply theoretical knowledge to achieve cost-effective, constructible design solutions
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; to express ideas; to share information; and to prepare clear, well-organized correspondence, reports and similar documents
• Knowledge of fundamental business principles and practices, e.g., chargeable versus billable time, invoicing procedures, chargeable expenses, cost versus billing rate and profit margins
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
EEO/AA – M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Employer
Compensation & Benefits: