Job Title: Lead Concierge
Reports To: Community Manager/Assistant Community Manager
Hourly Position: Non-Exempt
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-6pm
Customary behavior: To consciously, specifically, intentionally practice our Core Values, Mission Statement, and Our Shared Commitment daily.
Under regular supervision of the General Manager, the Lead Concierge takes a cordial approach to all resident activities in accordance with our company’s customer service standards and assists the General Manager in oversight of the department in a Lead capacity. The Lead Concierge serves as a point of contact for the concierge staff, working with and directing the assigned activities of the Concierge staff as needed to maintain the Association and Corporate service levels and standards.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Trains, and supports the concierge team
• Assists in the interview process in tandem with the General Manager on Concierge candidates
• Develops via training, the concierge team to the service standards and processes committed to in the HOA Management Agreement and to the Hammersmith Management Corporate Standards
• Greets residents and visitors
• Fields and responds to resident requests/inquiries
• Assists in addressing residents concerns
• Refers residents to the on-site Management Office for assistance
• Performs clerical/administrative functions
• Accepts deliveries for Residents
• Assists Residents with packages
• Writes incident reports
• Manages and maintains sign in logs for guests and contractors
• Maintains clean work area
• Responsible for key lock boxes
• Provides direction to the Concierge Staff as needed to ensure service standards and the safety of the building
• Oversees and monitors special events guest registers
• Other responsibilities as assigned by General Manager and/or Director
• Must have a positive and upbeat demeanor
• Exemplary Customer Service ability
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Client-relationship building
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with staff and outside resources.
• Must be capable of performing duties with limited supervision.
• Must possess personal values that are in alignment with the Core Values of our company; Excellence, Integrity, Professionalism, Partnership, Life Balance.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Related experience in Customer Service or Hospitality preferred
Skills and Additional Requirements:
• Professional in appearance and presentation
• Good listening skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
• Self-starter; takes initiative
• Ability to form and nurture a strong team relationship
Full time Hammersmith® employees are offered a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, HSA and FSA participation, comprehensive 401(k) plan, sick and vacation time, volunteer day of service, and much more!
Hammersmith® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.