Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Production Operator II is responsible for making sure that
production lines have raw materials for operation of line, responsible for change over’s, operation of
process equipment, and related duties. They will maintain production records and ensures standard
operating procedures are being followed. They will be required to comply with all regulatory, safety
and environmental requirements.
Responsibilities Production Operator II
• Supply production line with cappers and tippers
• Monitors equipment in case of malfunctions
• Responsible for line assisting in change over
• Read and follow spec sheet
• Run Tuber machine
• Ability to run all production equipment
• Will be required to work on production lines
• Will be required to follow safety and quality standards
• Fill out Quality paperwork for shift
• Keeps work area clean and orderly. Remove trash
Responsibilities Production Operator II:
• Attends palletizers supply production line, operates controls
• Manually places cans, as required, and occasionally manually handles pallets.
• Will be required to work on production lines.
• Will be required to follow safety and quality standards.
• Fill out Quality logs based on pallet numbers
• Dispose of cans at end of shift
• Recycling of concentrate
• Supply front room with required material needed (marbles, rags, etc.)
• Read and follow spec sheets
• Inspect pallet for correct quantities
• Keeps work area clean and orderly. Remove trash and cullet.
Qualifications of Production Operator II:
• At least 18 years of age
• High School Graduate or GED
• Demonstrated successful work experience
• Good hand eye coordination
• Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills in order to follow spec
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Attention to details, organization ability and ability to interact well with others.
• Must be able to operate basic hand tools
• Ability to work in a chemical manufacturing plant environment.
• Ability to execute strenuous, sometimes repetitive physical work such as climbing, lifting
objects up to 50 lbs and pushing/ pulling objects
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Able work in extreme temperatures
#Production #Operator #Run Machines #Production line #Controls #Change Over
Spray Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of
Any Kind: Spray Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all
employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. All employment decisions at Spray Products are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national,
social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership
status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental
status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Spray Products will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Spray Products encourages applicants of all ages