At Devon Bank, we don’t just accept diversity—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers and our community. We provide a welcoming and accepting culture that comes from our desire to make diversity, respect and service a priority.
We need your help in continuing this great culture we have at Devon Bank. In return you will have a rewarding career in Mortgage Loan Originating and Banking in general, with a competitive compensation plan and benefits. This is a work from home flexible position, so you may work at home or we can provide you with office space if you are located near one of our offices.
Here are some details on our opening:
This role is in charge of reviewing loan applications and completing administrative tasks for their organization. They are responsible for checking important loan details on the application and coordinating efforts to collect any missing information and outstanding documents to move the loan forward. They also provide status updates with the borrowers, and potentially with realtors as well. They may also be asked to answer client inquiries, and redirect questions to the appropriate departments.
One of the main responsibilities includes sending pre-qualification letters to qualified customers. Additionally, these professionals facilitate the closing of loans, actively participate in the preparation and distribution of marketing materials, and convey complex loan information in simple terms to clients. (If not licensed, rates cannot be quoted or discussed with customers).
In summary, key tasks are:
• Manage pipeline
• Manage checklist
• Assist in managing a loan portfolio
• Coordinate and manage marketing to current clients and potential customers.
• Review, identify, and resolve problems with loan applications.
• Facilitate the application process by initiating pre-qualification inquiry calls and reviewing resulting data with the loan originator.
• Minimum of one year of mortgage loan assisting experience.
• A basic understanding of the loan application and approval process
• Basic office software experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including excellent follow up capabilities.
• Experience with Encompass preferred