We’re looking for a User Interface Engineer to join our growing web applications team of driven, team-oriented, and passionate people building applications that produce dramatic results for our clients. We work with an elite clientele, who consider us their best-kept secret. If you’re looking for a place to unleash your talent in a largely unexplored problem space, let's talk.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will be living in the client side of our applications and focusing your attention to detail, design sense, and coding expertise
- You will evaluate our products for areas of improvement, offering suggestions on workflow, interaction models, and performance enhancements
- You will design and build new interfaces for both existing and yet-to-be-built products while helping other developers in the art of building high-performance, beautiful, and satisfying applications using modern frameworks like React and Angular
- You have an eye for UI and UX design; you focus on quality, sweat the small stuff and enjoy delighting users
- You have a strong opinion on SASS vs. LESS, but are still at home diving into a REST API to get what you need
- You have a passion for keeping your skills sharp, but know when to stick with a tried-and-true technique over the flash of a new piece of tech
- You know how to strike the balance between done and perfect
- You know the value of a highly responsive and well-designed user interface, and you know about 15 ways that your favorite app could be improved today
- You value communication and collaboration; you welcome the opportunity to grow through feedback, and you know how to constructively offer feedback in return
- Candidates must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance to at least the Secret level.
Vertical Knowledge LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. VK is committed to the policy of an equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other personnel practices. VK will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, past or current military service, or any other legally protected characteristic.