We’re looking for a User Interface Engineer to join our growing web applications team of driven, team-oriented, and passionate people building applications that produce dramatic results for our clients. We work with an elite clientele, who consider us their best-kept secret. If you’re looking for a place to unleash your talent in a largely unexplored problem space, let's talk.
What you’ll be doing.
- You will be living in the client side of our applications and focusing your attention to detail, design sense, and coding expertise
- You will evaluate our products for areas of improvement, offering suggestions on workflow, interaction models, and performance enhancements
- You will design and build new interfaces for both existing and yet-to-be-built products while helping other developers in the art of building high-performance, beautiful, and satisfying applications using modern frameworks like React and Angular
- You have an eye for UI and UX design; you focus on quality, sweat the small stuff and enjoy delighting users
- You have a strong opinion on SASS vs. LESS, but are still at home diving into a REST API to get what you need
- You have a passion for keeping your skills sharp, but know when to stick with a tried-and-true technique over the flash of a new piece of tech
- You know how to strike the balance between done and perfect
- You know the value of a highly responsive and well-designed user interface, and you know about 15 ways that your favorite app could be improved today
- You value communication and collaboration; you welcome the opportunity to grow through feedback, and you know how to constructively offer feedback in return
Vertical Knowledge is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran, or any other protected status pursuant to applicable local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation.