To be the community’s trusted financial advisor by developing generations of life-long relationships built on trust, expertise, and exceptional service for all the financial needs of our customers. . Deliver the Civista Experience, building relationships through engaged interactions 100% of the time. Being a Brand Ambassador by living the Civista core values: teamwork, compassion and honesty. Provide world class customer service in promoting and referring products and services to customers based on individual needs. Support Branch Leadership with a focus on being universal as a team member to provide the Civista Experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
Keep customers at the heart of all you do. Strive to provide genuinely personal experiences everyday.
Adhere to operational policies and procedures.
Take initiative for self-development with product knowledge and customer service experience skills.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Experience: Customer service experience preferred.
Education: High School diploma/G.E.D
• Above average knowledge of technology and willingness to adapt to new software technologies.
• Ability to work under deadlines with frequent interruption.
• Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer screens and reading of reports.
• Work involves standing the majority of the work day.
• Work involves lifting and moving items up to 20 lbs.
• Potential hazardous conditions, i.e., robbery attempts.\
• Work involves being flexible regarding hours of work, i.e., overtime, filling in at other office locations for staffing shortages and vacation coverage, attending required training/meetings, and so forth.
• Work involves traveling via use of own or bank vehicle to attend outside meetings/seminars/trainings
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time