Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour depending on experience
PUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, located in Tacoma Washington is seeking a part-time (20 hrs/week) Medical Lab Technician I/II.
“It is the mission of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to provide quality healthcare and promote wellness in a culturally appropriate manner.”
We offer an outstanding workplace, competitive market based salary, and benefits packages including:
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits – monthly premiums paid 100% for employees
- 18+ annual paid holidays
- Generous paid sick and vacation accruals
- 401(k) with annual profit sharing
- Life & AD&D insurance coverage
- PTHA is an approved loan repayment site for various programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent work/home life balance
GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide medical laboratory testing and analysis services utilizing professional level laboratory techniques.
- Accurately performs routine and specialized laboratory tests and maintains accurate records of test processes and results, according to department guidelines.
- Accurately utilizes and is knowledgeable of medical lab science, materials, equipment, procedures and techniques.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate samples, cultures, and techniques to assure the highest level of quality control in testing.
- Efficiently and skillfully performs phlebotomy techniques to ensure sample integrity.
- Performs daily, weekly and/or monthly maintenance of laboratory, equipment and supplies and adheres to quality control procedures and standards.