Would you like a career in the Dairy sector working for an international company in the US?
Are you open to learning a new language and facing interesting challenges? If you answered yes, this offer is for you!
We are offering a Company-Sponsored Master’s degree in Food Engineering
Successful candidates will:
• Spend two years in France - with an additional 6 months of intensive French in advance of the program based on your level of French;
• Receive high level training in technical and managerial competencies and learn a new language (French);
• Have all expenses (travel, tuition, insurance) covered;
• Study halftime at ESA campus and work halftime at a Company location with a mentor.
• Successful graduates earn a Master of Science in Food Engineering from Ecole Supérieure d’Agricultures Angers Loire (ESA);
• Work for a minimum of two years with Lactalis American Group in the US after the program is completed in France.
The program is managed by ESA, a major institution of higher education in the field of Life Sciences in France. Successful completion of the program earns an entry-level management position in the sponsor company’s manufacturing facility in the US at the end of the program.
To submit an application, visit https://olage.groupe-esa.com
Click: I²FA program: Engineer-Master’s Degree - Sandwich Course: Company Sponsored
Deadline: October 30th., 2020. Only fully completed application files will be examined.
The selection process has two steps: 1. ESA will evaluate your application and contact you for a first interview in English conducted by one of their team members. If ESA decides you are a strong candidate, they will forward your file to the sponsor company.
ESA will arrange company interviews in the US. The program begins in early June 2021 for those who need French classes and in late August 2021 for French speakers.
• A minimum of four years of Higher Education (completed and graduated) in Food Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering.
• A strong motivation for a career in manufacturing - especially in dairy production.
• A desire to learn a new culture and language (French).
• Capacity to overcome challenges and to develop new competencies.
• Willing to travel abroad for two years.
• PLEASE NOTE: NO FRENCH EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO APPLY.