SUMMARY: Individual is responsible for the assembly of devices produced by STI/Stanbio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
· Read and interpret engineering drawings to assemble devices.
· Identify and pull appropriate parts from inventory to intiate assemblies.
· Track process with Bill of Materials documentation.
· Assemble sub-components and devices as per approved processes and BOMs.
· Use proprietary software to test and calibrate devices.
· Identify potential problems with parts that could lead to quality issues.
· Test devices in accordance with approved SOPs before transfer to QC.
· Works efficiently to meet production deadlines.
· Coordinate with the appropriate departments to facilitate quality, smooth production processes and
· Follow and maintain the approved documentation process.
· Ensures regulatory compliance.
· Complies with all electrostatic discharge requirements.
· Performs inventory cycle counts.
· Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a high school diploma or GED, plus a minimum of 2 – 3 years of assembly experience.
Skills to include: Assembly, Basic electronics-component I.D., Soldering, Test Equipment, Repair and
Maintenance, Technical Support and Trouble Shooting. Experience working with small tools and parts.
Demonstrated ability to read and follow drawings/SOPs. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software,
including Word, Excel and Outlook.