The ServiceNow Developer (SND) is responsible for being the technical subject matter expert and platform owner for our ServiceNow implementation and continued support for internal and external users. The SND will work with business unit owners and department managers to develop and architect the platform within our company. Additionally, the SND will be responsible for programmatically building customizations and integrations with ServiceNow to suit business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, integrate, deploy, operate, and maintain ServiceNow and its capabilities
- Develop installation, configuration, and deployment methods including scripting, use of APIs, orchestration, automation, and database services to support the integration and configuration of the applications and security technologies
- Work with other department managers to design solutions and improve data quality, security, and compliance and extend current capabilities and offerings to customers
- Assess system designs to validate them against expected technical parameters in support of ServiceNow data model
- Identify technical risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Develop and maintain detailed installation documentation and SOPs as required
- Create technical documentation, diagrams, guides, schedules, and other deliverables to support internal and external users
- Provide tool operations and maintenance support and act as the subject matter expert
- Provide mentoring and support to other engineers
Competencies, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical/vocational certification and a combination of experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a ServiceNow subject matter expert and hands-on experience with tool deployment, configuration, and customization of core applications
- Experience administering ServiceNow in an enterprise environment including data management, service automation, core application administration, populating the knowledge base, service catalog, creating workflows, collaboration, database administration, self-service and process automation, scripting and application tool maintenance
- Minimum of ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification; additional Mainline certifications preferred
- Effective communications skills, both oral and written
- Experience leading technical discussions with internal and external users
- Experience developing and/or deploying ServiceNow scripts and applications
- Experience implementing 3rd party integrations with the ServiceNow platform, such as Great Plains, SalesWon, Finesse, etc.
- Understanding and use of Microsoft SQL database, database definition, procedures, and advanced SQL
BCS365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.