Support our sales, product management, marketing and leadership teams with insights gained from analyzing and mining company data.
• Supervisor: Head of Data Analytics (HF)
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop mathematical models to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize revenue generation and other business outcomes.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
Quantitative Data/Job Dimensions
• Annual sales of $600 million
• Number of customers = 350
• Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field required with minimum of 2 years’ experience; Master’s degree preferred.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications.
• Ability to write clean and concise code, especially in R or Python.
• Keen eye for detail and thoughtful investigation of data before relying upon it.
• Ability to work in a professional, confident manner.
• Sound prioritization and time management skills.
• Intuition for data science best practices, stemming from proven experience.