The Healthcare Bluebook Marketing Engagement Specialist is focused on ensuring our clients’ requests are complete related to all aspects of driving member engagement with our products/solutions. Your passion for healthcare and people will be reflected in accurate request fulfillment and attention to details. Your work will interact with multiple areas of Bluebook, including but not limited to Client Service, Client Delivery, IT, and outside vendors and technology platforms. Your role is essential to keep Healthcare Bluebook’s clients / employees engaged in our products and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage & fulfill client orders with such care, accuracy, and timeliness that customers will be delighted to do business with us.
- Edit and apply style rules to content, and ensure compliance with policies, workflows and other rules.
- Update content in accordance with emerging targets, usability goals, and performance metrics.
- Partner with graphics, copywriting and technology teams to update communications
- Drive asset (copy, graphic, template) management
- Provide quote support for Client Services, as needed
- Train Client Services team on new processes, engagement offerings and workflows
- Manage online customer portal (Bluebook Central), along with configuration, testing and updates
- Drive custom request submissions and completion, including proofing and securing Client Service Approvals.
- Drive solutions to engagement related issues
- Maintain and manage documentation through several platforms (Wrike, Wiki, OneNote, Template Engagement Calendars)
- A Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of professional experience in a marketing, communications, consumer engagement or similar field.
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated strong project management skills related to Marketing and Communications processes and stakeholders
- Possess excellent organizational skills and have a proven track record of managing multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work in team environment and manage across a wide variety of functions to completion of projects and programs in area of expertise.
- Willing to learn new technology platforms to deliver on client engagement requests
Healthcare Bluebook Core Values:
As a member of the Bluebook team it is expected that you will live and breathe our Core Values each and every day in everything they do – striving to help us achieve our purpose of “Protecting Patients by exposing the truth and empowering choice.”
- Substance over splash – Relentless focus on what will achieve results
- Humility – Practicing the belief that you aren’t greater than others
- Accountability – Do what you say you will
- Resourcefulness – Resilient and agile with change. The ability to figure it out.