FLOWLINE/PAINT & PACK - $16.48 - $16.88/hour start, increase after first 6 months
Now available on 1st and 2nd shifts are opportunities to “get your foot in the door” at Weasler Engineering. We are picking up speed and need candidates that are ready to jump in with our peak season fast approaching!
The Flowline/Paint and Pack associate must be flexible and willing to learn many different aspects of our Flow Line Department: hanging parts, paint booth, assembly and palletizing to name a few. First shift hours at 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and 2nd shift 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Some overtime may be necessary. Training available
• Varied – must be able to work from drawings or specifications, bills of material, or manufacturing orders.
• Knowledge and use of hand tools
• Process all necessary documentation and paperwork for processes completed
• Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures.
• Comply with all quality and safety regulations.