Now hiring! Seeking career minded individuals that are ready to put their skills to work at Weasler Engineering! If you are passionate about what you do and would like to expand upon your skills, become a member of a solid organization that invests in their associates. Our facility is a must see to appreciate! Call today to set-up a time to meet with one of our team members to have a tour of our facility. Contact Bonnie at (262) 338-5404.
2nd shift hours are 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. and 3rd shift 11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m. Wage based on experience $16.88 - $21.91
$1,000 sign-on bonus paid after 6 months of continuous employment!
• Set-up and operate a variety of CNC machinery
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Experience working in a fast pace manufacturing setting
• Work from drawings or specifications, bills of material, or manufacturing orders.
• Knowledge and use of hand tools
• Process all necessary documentation and paperwork for processes completed
• Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures
• Comply with all quality and safety regulations
401(k) including company contribution
Short-term disability insurance
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account,
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Signing bonus $1,000
Most benefits start the 1st day of the following month of employment
Masks must be worn at all times in our facility. Please practice proper social distancing and sanitizing procedures.