Stavros is seeking to fill an open New Consumer Intake Specialist position.
Our mission at Stavros is to help persons with disabilities and Deaf people develop the tools and skills they need to take charge of their own lives. We accomplish this through programs and services designed to meet the needs of persons of any age or disability as they work to achieve the life goals that are important to them.
Purpose: To ensure timely processing and set up of new Consumers in the Fiscal Intermediary program.
• Review all incoming New Consumer Packets to ensure all required documents are provided within 2 business days and communicate any issues with the PCM Agency.
• Obtain Tax ID numbers for each New Consumer that has a complete packet including FEIN, MA DOR and MA DUA. Communicate with the PCM Agency within 2 business days if there are any problems with this process.
• Verify MassHealth eligibility for each New Consumer.
• Enter all Consumer information into required software programs within 2 business days.
• Set up Consumer for payroll in the front end payroll program when all needed Tax IDs have been obtained, Consumer has an authorization for services and a PCA timesheet has been received.
• Work with our payroll subcontractor to resolve any outstanding issues with tax registrations.
• Send monthly addition and removal reports to Workers Comp
• File IRS form 2678 for all new Consumers and revoke as needed.
• Work with Customer Service staff as needed.
• Complete other tasks assigned by the CFO and/or F.I. Manager.
Qualifications: High school Diploma or GED equivalent and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a data entry position. Strong problem solving ability, communication skills and attention to detail. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs. Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.