Dyehard Fan Supply, headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, is a start-up entity specializing in providing Retail Merchandise at sporting and entertainment events for its clients. Dyehard is growing rapidly from a combination of recent and pending acquisitions as well as organic growth through acquisition of new clients.
Manage the financial, operational, creative, and personnel functions of an e-commerce marketing team designed to grow the e-commerce sales of major college athletic and professional sports partners. Function as a key member of the senior leadership team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead an existing marketing team of 3 with the goal of recruiting and building the team in the future
- Collaborate with Finance to establish individual marketing budgets for each of our partner stores
- Deliver return on investment via digital marketing spends at Google, social media and other digital channels
- Develop and own individual marketing calendars for each of our partners
- Oversee customer data acquisition strategy with an emphasis on lifetime value
- Manage and execute email marketing campaigns
- Support Business Development team with reporting that aids in communication with our partners
- Collaborate with other departments and respond quickly to hot market and micro moment opportunities (championships, upsets, etc.)
- Knowledge and passion for major sports (professional and college), and entertainment brands
- Contribute as a member of the management team on setting strategy and key business initiatives
- Insure we have the right people and a path for our success and theirs.
- Set clear objectives and KPI’s towards management group/subordinates to build a marketing organization that is efficient and helps the company become a market leader
- Ensure appropriate leadership skills are present at every level through effective motivational coaching, training, and development of direct reports.
- Other duties and projects as assigned