Dyehard Fan Supply, headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, is a start-up entity specializing in providing Retail Merchandise at sporting and entertainment events for its clients. Dyehard is growing rapidly from a combination of recent and pending acquisitions as well as organic growth through acquisition of new clients.
Manage the operations, performance and personnel functions of an e-commerce team tasked with the development and operation of individual official stores for major college athletic and professional sports partners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead an existing e-commerce team of 3 with the goal of recruiting and building the team in the future
- Collaborate with business development, digital marketing, operations, and merchandising teams to deliver a best in class e-commerce business for our sports partners
- Identify a set of best practices via continuous improvement using such tools as A/B testing, behavior analytics, heat mapping, checkout funnels, and others
- Oversee the evaluation, selection and recommendation of core e-commerce platform technology
- Lead the integration of third-party applications that enhance our e-commerce business (PIM, PLM, Email Tools, analytics & reporting, and others)
- Collaborate with other departments and respond quickly to hot market and micro moment opportunities (championships, upsets, etc.)
- Contribute as a member of the management team on setting strategy and key business initiatives.
- Insure we have the right people and a path for our success and theirs.
- Set clear objectives and KPI’s towards management group/subordinates to build a marketing organization that is efficient and helps the company become a market leader
- Ensure appropriate leadership skills are present at every level through effective motivational coaching, training, and development of direct reports.
- Other duties/projects as assigned