Hilltop Residential is seeking a Leasing Training Coordinator to add to our growing team.
Hilltop Residential was founded in 2017 and has seen rapid growth ever since. We have already acquired and manage 18 apartment communities in the four major Texas markets and are expanding into the Florida and Georgia markets in late 2020.
Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable place to live and to work. We are honored to have received the certification as a Great Place to Work in only our second year of existence. We are always searching for more motivated, service-minded, talented individuals to be a part of our growing and thriving Hilltop family.
Rapidly Growing Company with Opportunities for Promotion and Development • Competitive Pay • 401k with Company Match • Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans • Paid Life Insurance • Employee Referral Program • Short and Long Term Disability • Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time Off • Employee Rent Discount Program
- Conduct and facilitate training for employees as it relates to the following areas – sales, new hire orientation, customer experience, systems, resident retention, and marketing
- Monitor leasing performance results and make recommendations of training and development needs
- Assist in creating, expanding, and supporting Hilltop’s Mentor Program through identifying potential mentors and developing them
- Manage mystery shop program
- Ensure new and existing team members meet initial and annual training requirements by required deadlines in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Develop assessment tools to measure the impact of training and effective transfer of knowledge to actual on-the-job performance
- Provide support to low performing and/or short-staffed communities as needed
- Assess current or future employee training needs through direct communication, conducting surveys or other methods
- Collaborate in developing new training curriculum and methods, to ensure all offerings are accurate and current and relevant
- Facilitate live training courses as needed
- Assist in developing, offering, and facilitating the departmental training strategy and new company initiatives
- Respond to training support tickets
- Preferred minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Required to travel throughout the portfolio to Texas, Florida and Georgia markets to facilitate training.
- Must have a true passion for helping others and enjoy and interacting with people
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communications
- Ability to be able to speak to a large group
- Proven ability to motivate a group or individuals to achieve excellence and create a fun and motivational learning environment
- Experience and Basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.