The Records Office serves students and faculty by providing enrollment, registration, grading, and transcript services. The Records Office administers and interprets the academic policies as stated in the catalog and handbooks. The Office maintains accurate, confidential, and permanent academic records, and seeks to provide timely information and service to students, faculty, alumni and the public.
Ensure the quality of service to students and assists the Registrar in the accurate processing of student records.
Education: Minimum two academic years of college work, required.
Experience: Minimum one to two years of office experience; prior Records Office experience preferred.
• Strong personal Christian faith commitment
• Excellent ability to focus on details (such as are required for proofreading)
• Demonstrated proficiency with spreadsheets and database programs (e.g. Excel, Jenzabar, and Access)
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking skills are essential
• Enthusiastic and intuitive; high degree of motivation
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
The university is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.
It is the policy of Greenville University not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, ethnic or national origin, disability, race, gender or prior military service in its educational programs, admissions or employment policies. Greenville University is committed to an environment of cultural and ethnic diversity; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.