Tire Business names Service Tire Truck Centers as one of the best Tire Companies to work for in the United States in 2019. STTC offers an excellent benefit package, very competitive pay, and a path for employees to grow within the organization and thrive in a customer centric environment.
The ability to produce a high quality powder coat wheel by performing specific tasks.
Individual duties include:
• Use of blaster, sprayer, oven and hooks
• Moving pallets with the use of a forklift
• Mechanical ability and ability to work with hand tools
• Good with numbers – basic mathematical skills
• Understands and follows all safety procedures for the job
• General maintenance of assigned equipment and area
• Forklift experience a plus
• High level of dependability in all aspects of the job
• Understand instructions verbally and in writing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel: reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50-75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and depth perception.
Work environment: while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions; and frequently exposed to hot and cold warehouse conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Benefits include (but not limited to)
• Top Industry Wages / Competitive pay
• Full health benefit package (includes Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, 401k
• Paid Holidays and PTO days